Smart HMI with support arm system
EXOR International would like to invite you on this journey of imagination and discovery by introducing the JSmart family of Smart HMI Field Devices.
The JSmart PoE HMI Series is up to a quad core Cortex A9, multitouch display and robust glass front, a full set of motion and environment sensors and Wi-Fi interface. The continuing reduction of control cabinets in particular is increasing the need for input stations that can be installed flexibly. Fully enclosed panels with IP67 protection offer decisive advantages when it comes to positioning operator terminals at the most convenient locations on the machine through JSmart support arm system.
- from 5 inch to 21 inch display
- up to a resolution 1920x1080 pixel with 16M colors, dimmable backlight
- PCAP Touchscreen Multitouch with swiping and zooming
- 10/100 Ethernet port PoE single cable for power and ethernet
- Wi-Fi Connection
- up to a ARM Cortex-A9 quad core CPU
- Full IP67 protection; ideal for mounting arm installation right at the machine
- Mounts on 22 mm hole
- Includes environment and motion sensors
- Can be used with cable up to 100 m distance from source
FunctionalityUp to quad core ARM Cortex A9 CPU with 16 million colours and a multi touch capacitive screen.
AestheticsPatent protected ultra slim design allows a seamless connection between the front and rear of the HMI.
Cost ReductionIP67 protection means no need to house the hmi inside a costly cabinet.
LocationWifi and a vast range of applications mean that the JSmart can be located exactly where the operator requires the information.