FlexArc - B
This cell can be equipped with up to two robots and is supplied with a complete set of security features.
The cell comes in two versions of the loading zone - light curtain or roll door.
Adaptive software plus the high-speed drives of ABB positioners enable rapid changeovers and high productivity.
- Workpiece Positioner B - the positioner IRBP B, which is offered in three variants, is designed to handle workpieces including fixtures weighing to 750 kg.
- HMI and Flexpendant
- Horizontal and vertical light curtain - an element ensuring the control of the presence of the operator in the loading zone.
- Safety fencing - delimitation of the robotic workplace space preventing unauthorized access
- Fumehood - serves to ensure higher cell safety and extraction of fumes generated during welding
- Welding wire pack - 250 kg package of welding wire to deliver continuous welding
- IRB 1600/2600/4600 - robots designed for applications requiring fast, repeatable and highly accurate movements
- IRC 5 - robot control system with motion control technologies
- Welding power source – available range of brands proven by ABB
- TSC - with torch cleaner and tool center calibration (BullsEye®)
- Modular baseframe