OmniVance FlexArc - R
The best-selling ABB arc welding cells, the FlexArc-R can be equipped with either two or three robots and is supplied with a comprehensive set of safety features.
The cell comes in two versions of the loading zone - light curtain or roll door.
Adaptive software plus the high-speed drives of ABB positioners enable fast changeovers and high productivity.
- Workpiece Positioner R - it is designed to handle workpieces including fixture of a weight up to 1000 kg.
- HMI and Flexpendant
- Horizontal and vertical light curtain - a protective measure ensuring the safety of the operator in the loading zone
- Safety fencing - prevents unauthorized access to the robot workspace
- Fumehood - serves to ensure higher cell safety and extraction of fumes generated during welding
- Welding wire pack - 250 kg package of welding wire to deliver continuous welding
- IRB 1600/2600/4600 - robots designed for applications requiring fast, repeatable and highly accurate movements
- IRC 5 - robot control system with motion control technologies
- Welding power source – available range of brands proven by ABB
- TSC - with torch cleaner and tool center calibration (BullsEye®)
- Modular baseframe